The Management Study Program provides students with an understanding of how to develop knowledge and skills in an effort to achieve efficiency, productivity and profit from company operations.
Supported by an up-to-date curriculum, the process of student self-development with increased managerial skills will make MDP students a strong attraction for companies. Forming a profile of graduates as finance and investment specialists, marketing specialists, and entrepreneurs.
Becoming a Management Study Program that is globally competitive, innovation-oriented, and based on information technology by 2040.
- Organizing innovative and quality education and teaching so that students are ready to enter the world of work and business both on a national and international scale.
- Conducting research and publications on a programmed and regular basis in the field of management and business science and its contribution to the economic development of the community.
- Conduct community service activities by applying management and business knowledge as a form of contribution to community economic empowerment.
- Carrying out educational and professional development of lecturers and education staff at the study program level.
- Building cooperation in the field of higher education tri dharma at the study program level.
- Implementing good governance and integrated quality assurance at the study program level.