The Informatics Engineering Study Program has a curriculum that will direct you to become an expert in software engineering and intelligent system development capable of processing and presenting information in various media by utilizing the latest information and communication technology.
To become an outstanding Undergraduate Program in Informatics at national level on mobile programming and artificial intelligence in 2040.
- Organizing a quality learning process through the development of dynamic and adaptive curriculum as well as adequate educational facilities for scientific development in the fields of mobile programming and artificial intelligence.
- Conducting national-scale research in the field of artificial intelligence. artificial intelligence.
- Implementing computer science-based community service activities which can benefit society.
- Improving student competency, especially in the fields of mobile programming and artificial intelligence.
- Improving the quality and quantity of research in the field of informatics.
- Implementing computer science-based community service activities to improve understanding in the use of information technology and computers.